JANKIDEVI KANYA CHATRAVAS
The girl’s hostel JANKIDEVI KANYA CHATRAVAS is 1223.96 Sq. m. in area spread over 2 floors inside the college campus. The hostel has an intake capacity is of 55 girls on double and triple sharing basis.
Number of Rooms: 19
Rooms Type: Triple and Double Sharing
- Located in the college premises
- Comfortable and homely ambience
- Conductive atmosphere for study
- Mess facility with nutritious quality food
- Spacious rooms with attached bathroom and WC
- Hot and cold water
- 24 hours water supply, water purifier and water cooler
- Hostel under surveillance by CCTV Cameras
- Solar Water heating System
- Separate Activity Hall
- Dining Hall
- Reading Room
- Daily News Paper
- Fire extinguisher
- Sanitary pad automated machine with incinerator
- Washing Machine and Cooler facility
Discipline & Code of Conduct
Apart from these general rules, each hostel has rules specific to their resident students, which will be shared with the student at the time of admission.
- All parents / guardians will have to sign an Undertaking attached to the application form while admitting their ward into the Hostels.
- Jankidevi Kanya Chatravas takes a strong stand against students breaking the hostel and campus rules and such students are liable to be expelled immediately from the hostel.
- Students are not permitted to inter-change the rooms and their room-partners on their own.
- The leave application form specifying the period of leave, must be submitted must be submitted to the Hostel office.
Note: Due to the Covid pandemic, the hostel will take fresh residents only after vaccination against Corona. Seat will be allotted on a first-come-first-served basis, which will be scrutinised from the students based on merit. Preference is given to the students coming from rural and distant areas.